If, for any reason, you are not happy with your purchases you can return them to us for a refund or exchange providing they are unused and in re-saleable condition. If you wish to return any items purchased online at www.runawaycoast.com , please follow the steps below:
- 1. The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of invoice date (UK customers); 21 days (Europe excluding UK); 28 days (Rest of the World).
- 2. Returns received outside of the timeframe will be considered for a credit note only and will not be eligible for a refund.
- 3. Delivery and gift box charges are not eligible for refund.
- 4. All items must be returned in unused and saleable condition with original tags attached.
- 5. Please complete the Returns Form enclosed with your order as this will help speed up the refund process. You are entitled to a refund within 30 days of returning your item. Any comments regarding the reason for return are greatly appreciated.
- 6. The customer is responsible for the postage costs incurred when returning items.
- 7. Please obtain a proof of postage from your post office by using Royal Mail Registered Post or similar so that we can complete your request in the event of items being lost in transit. We cannot be held responsible for loss of items.
- 8. Any item purchased via telephone, mail order or internet must be returned directly to: CUSTOMER RETURNS, Runaway Coast Ltd, 144 High Street, Aldeburgh, Suffolk IP15 5AQ
Return of Faulty, Incorrect or Sub-standard Products
If the products you return are faulty, incorrect or damaged in transit, we will refund you the cost of the return postage, as well as the goods and your original postage and packing charge. Please return the item(s) following the steps above.
Return of Sale Items
Sale items purchased by telephone or through our online store can be returned for a full refund, if returned within 7 working days of receipt of item for all UK customers and within 14 working days of receipt of item for overseas customers.
Sale goods purchased within at external retail events are not eligible for a refund.
Cancellation of an order prior to dispatch Under the Consumer Protection (distance selling) Regulations 2000 – You have a statutory right (exercisable up to and including the seventh working day after the day of delivery), to cancel your order for any reason and receive a full refund. If you have recently placed an order with us and wish to cancel it, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order reference no, the date the order was placed, your name and postcode. You will receive written confirmation of the cancellation of your order within 24 hours, excluding weekends and Bank Holidays when you will receive confirmation on the following working day. When returning items you are strongly recommended to obtain proof of posting. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
Please do not hesistate to call us on 0845 054 3775 or email us at email@example.com if you have further queries and we will be delighted to help.
Thank you for shopping at Runawaycoast.com