Did you know
- Runaway Coast was launched in May 2009
- We support British Industry
- We opened our first store in Aldeburgh in 2010, and recently moved to our new larger premises in 30 Crabbe Street in May 2014.
- We design and make the majority of our products in the UK
- In July 2014, we opened our second boutique shop at 23 Cale Street, Chelsea Green, London SW3 3QR bringing a sunny slice of Suffolk to the city
- All our designs are exclusive to Runaway Coast
- Did you know? We thought of our company name while sitting on the beach in Aldeburgh, Suffolk
- Since launching, we are very grateful to have been featured in hundreds of National magazines and newspapers in the UK
- We love what we do and we (usually!) have fun doing it
- The company was founded by Claudia Roberts
Like all great teams ours is made up of many important people who each play a key role in our success.
We're also very grateful to several British businesses of varying sizes, who work with us on a number of projects to fill in the gaps with their expertise which has allowed us to grow and grow.
If you'd like to be part of an exciting British company, then email us saying why. Send your message to email@example.com and the perfect opportunity just might be around the corner.
Become a Stockist
If you would like to stock Runaway Coast products, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 01728 726 575 in order to apply for a Trade Account.
Runaway coast press
We have enjoyed some stunning press coverage over the last few years. For full details, take a look at our PRESS section.
If you would like to help spread the word or use one of our images, please contact:
Sara Benstead on 01728 726 575 or email email@example.com